Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Melissa & Cody



Please meet Melissa Felix and Cody Wilson of Sacramento. They are engaged, with a wedding date set for 2008.

I love engagement sessions as they are the perfect time for us to get to know each other before the wedding - after all, what couple would want to spend the day with a stranger? Melissa and Cody consented to let me do their photographs at a couple of locations of my choosing. (I prefer to go to places that are unique, with interesting textures and color in the background) We had fun, and they were up to everything I suggested and even added some ideas of their own.

Thank you for making my day fun!

2 comments:

ATMswarden said...

More beautiful photography from Kathy! You are such a great talent!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.