Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MaryAnne and David Esajian were married November 2007, and I had the privilege of being their wedding photographer (by the way, one of the most spectacular receptions I have witnessed - the Fresno Convention Center was transformed by the magic of the grooms mother (Karen Esajian) and her team of friends). When MaryAnne called me to make an appointment to go over her wedding album design she surprised me with the wonderful news that they are expecting a baby girl in January. S0, last week with both mothers present we had a wonderful session creating chapter one this babies special story. I even suggested (hint hint) allowing me at the delivery to photograph the birth - we'll see! I am so looking forward to the newborn session!

David - MaryAnne and grandparents - Congratulations!

No comments: