Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bella Turns One!

I first met Bella while she resided in mommy's tummy for the maternity session...but our real meeting was at her birth. Mom Tracy was brave and kind enough to allow me and my camera into the birthing room for Bella's birth. Over the past year I have enjoyed watching her personality develop during our sessions at three months, six months, nine months at just last month for her twelve month milestone. This wee one is a charmer with the biggest blue eyes and dimples. She has a fun side and a serious side - and she reflects everything in between with the blink of an eye. Soon I will be designing a coffee table album reflecting Bella's First Year. If this is something you are interested in...please send an email to me at kathy@gardengatephoto.com.

"Childhood is a journey...not a destination"

No comments: