Thursday, August 14, 2008

Meet Gracie - a sweet Fairy Princess

With the opening of our studio in the Riverpark area - we are excited about doing some creative fantasy sessions with children. I met Gracie at her aunt Sunny's wedding earlier this year - and she visited our studio last week for a Fantasy session - butterfly wings and fairy dust included! Gracie was very cooperative and followed our prompting - after which we allowed her do some poses "her way".

I love on location portrait sessions so much, I gave little thought or consideration to studio work. In fact I think I probably said "I would never do that!". Well, never say never! I am loving it - and we get to stay cool and have fun indoors instead of sweltering in the heat outdoors.

Our first newsletter will be going out next week and we will be announcing information about our September and October sessions (Fairy Fantasy and Tool Time). We are also hosting a Halloween fundraiser. More information on that later.

If you would like to be added to our newsletter mailing list, please send an email to info@gardengatephoto.com.

No comments: