Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jeff and Melanie...Engaged

With their November wedding just around the corner, I had the absolute pleasure of getting to know Jeff and Melanie during their recent engagement session which began in the Bass Lake area.

The engagement session is a special time, as it is a special opportunity to get to know the couple while teaching and encouraging them to relax and get "in to" each other comfortably with a camera pointed at them!

Well, I knew this young couple would be fun, but I was in for a surprise, they were a blast they had me laughing so hard it was difficult to focus my camera!

The day finalized with a special session down by the San Joaquin River, as you can see. (They met at a Halloween costume party - just in case you are wondering "what's up" with the outfits!)

Melanie - Jeff - you guys Rock!



Whoops, almost f
orgot this one!


No comments: